Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Homeschooling Group

Today is a rainy, gloomy day!  It's a curl up on the couch under my electric blanket kind of day!  Which, btw, is one of the best gifts my hubby gotten me...ever!  But, I didn't lay on the couch like I wanted.  I actually went out & about on all sorts of errands with the kids.  After we were done, we went to church to have lunch with the homeschooling group.  I've been homeschooling all year, but haven't really plugged into the community here yet.  Most of the kids are older, but I still met some nice people & the kids enjoyed themselves!  I'm hoping to get something started for the younger group of homeschool kiddos.  We shall see how that goes.  I was so encouraged, though, to see so many "normal' homeschool families!  Unfortunately, homeschooling sometimes comes with the "long hair, long skirts, socially awkward" stigma, but these families were not like that at all!  See you judgy people??  My kids can be well adjusted AND homeschooled!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment