Saturday, February 2, 2013

When did this happen?

Last night, as we were driving home, we saw 2 police cars that had pulled someone over.  The kids are always obsessed when they see that & start to guess all the reasons that person may be pulled over.  In the midst of the chatter, we hear Gianna say, "That's not cool!"  Bobby & I just looked at each other, wondering if we actually heard that correctly!  Bobby asked her what wasn't cool & she said "That the police pulled that guy over."
This morning while the kids were eating breakfast, something fell over & Gianna said "It's all good!"
REALLY??!!  Dear, sweet Gianna....you're 4!  F-O-U-R!!  I know she gets her sass honest, but please child, just stay little for a while longer!  She tells me all the time that she'll be 5 on her next birthday, but that she already feels 6!  She's such a mess!  And she never wants to be little, just like me when I was a kid.  *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment