Saturday, January 26, 2013

Just waitin' on my ball!


We had this picture made into a magnet & it's on our fridge.  It's our sweet little Nonna doo when she was maybe 3.  Or maybe she was still 2.  If I really wanted to know, I could find out, but for now, let's just say she was wittle!!  We used to take the kids mini bowling all the time in Franklin & they loved it...for the first 10 minutes.  Then they got bored & wanted to go spend $20 in the arcade!  This pic was after she hardly tossed the ball down the lane.  She wanted to do it all by herself, so it rolled at the slowest speed  anything could possibly roll.  Sometimes it would stop in the middle & we'd have to go push it the rest of the way.  This was her waiting for her ball to get to the end of the lane.  I just love this picture!  It totally captured that moment & I will never forget it!

1 comment: